Unreal Conditions: Present and Future

1. If I (have) the day off tomorrow, I would go to the beach.
If I had the day off tomorrow, I would go to the beavh.
2. If I (have) a million dollars right now, I would retire.
If I had a million dollars rigth now, I would retire.
3. If I (be) the mayor of this city, I would change certain things.
If I were the mayor of this city, I would change certain things.
4. If that man (work) harder, he could earn more money.
If that man worked harder, he could earn more money.
5. I would gladly tell you the answer, if I only (know) it myself.
I would gladly tell you the answer, if I only knew it myself.
6. If Don and I (have) enough money, we would buy a house.
If Don and I had enough money, we would buy a house.
7. If the weather (be) better right now, we could go for a walk.
If the weather were better right now, we could go for a walk.
8. That student would get much higher marks if he (study) harder.
That student would get much higher marks if he studyed harder.
9. If Mr. Smith (call) me, I would explain everything to him.
If Mr. Smith called me, I would explain everything to him.
10. Mr Moore would give up teaching if he (enjoy, not) it so much.
Mr. Moore would give up teaching if he not enjoyed it so much.
11. If I (be) in your place, I would accept Mr. Anderson’s offer.
If I were in your place, I would accept Mr. Anderson’s offer.
12. Poeple would understand you better if you (speak) more carefully.
Poeple would understand you better if you spoke more carefully.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.